Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Legend Of#Grimrock 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Vie de la communauté -> Chaine Youtube
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
proreeon

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Legend Of#Grimrock 2 Répondre en citant

Legend Of Grimrock 2 > urlin.us/2jwxu

Legend Of Grimrock 2

10cf746e54
Long story short - you cannot cancel your move order after button press. I am a big fan of Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land and Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls, but I just could not get into this game after playing for 10 hours. So any one (or two) new games (in an old genre) can hardly ever compete with that for me. The introduction of outdoor environments, flintlock firearms, and the revamping of the progression system were all great ideas. Screenshot 0 Ban 1 FredL11AUT View screenshots . You'll need to get good at moving your party to a dead-end to prevent being attacked on multiple sides or become quick with the WASD keys to keep moving so you don't get hit much.Going back to why I think this game is better than the original Legend of Grimrock: I like that this game had environments that took place on the surface. I love the game and there are some race/class combinations I still want to try.

Choose to crush monsters through the Barbarian's brute force, strike a balance between marshal and mystical arts with a Battlemage, or brew life-saving concoctions with collected herbs as an Alchemist. The only real complaint is the lack of replayability since the game is quite linnear. Nice balance and composition. You should ENJOY the game, not SUFFER through. Weve also customized the gui for the iPhone version so that the playability is great even with the smaller screen devices. An announced sequel, Legend of Grimrock II, was released on 15 October 2014 for the Windows platform, again DRM-free on the developer's website, GOG.com and Steam. This game satisfies all of my treasure hunting needs as an explorer on a dangerous Island. Even returning to an open sky of a pitch black night--thanks to the great addition of a day and night cycle--feels like a safe haven from the skittering terrors that roam the chasms below."The openness of the island setting is mirrored in the game's navigation. Had LoG had the same depth of story, it would have had the last element (pun intended) to challenge the best grid-based RPGs of old.

SDDE-391 Deep Kiss Clinic 2 1 Night 2 Dayslady gaga fame monsterarrow s01e04 1080the hunger games 1080hero iii in the wake of godJava development Kit1080p 2012 yifychicago fire s02 e1rescue bots season 3two half men season 11
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Chaine Youtube
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange